How can I tell when MONQ is used up? How do I recycle it?
MONQ is no longer usable when:
- The battery dies. You can determine this when the LED crystal stops lighting up when you breathe in.
- The essential oils run out. You'll experience a slightly bitter taste when you reach the end of the liquids supply.
We have designed our diffusers to be as easy-to-use as possible, and as such, it does not currently support user intervention by way of cartridge replacements or other refill formats.
The recycling route depends on how you purchased MONQ:
If you purchased your diffuser(s) at a brick-and-mortar retailer, you can turn them in at the retailer.
If you purchased your diffuser(s) through our website or Amazon, then we recycle directly by providing you with a return label. Follow the steps below to retrieve your label:
1. Visit MONQ.com/recycle
2. Enter your email address
3. Input the quantity of diffusers being recycled
4. Select "Get Shipping Label"
5. Wait for your label to magically appear in your inbox